You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever—because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well-worn path, and that will make all the difference.
my ride on Google Patents: http://www.google.com/patents?id=8iYMAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0
beer and chicken breast and red onion for post-workout meal. protein window must be met at all costs!
- Hitchcock Movies in the Park
- People knowing who Wesley Willis is
- Daaaa Bears!
- Stopping by the Ghirardelli downtown for free samples so much that they probably have our pictures behind the counter
- The Art Institute, one of the few museums I could actually live in
- How each miserable winter unites us all in commiseration
- How each miserable summer unites us all in commiseration
- How that one nice week each spring and fall unites us all in joyful appreciation
- Harold’s Fried the Chicken King! My favorite Fail
- Riding my bike along the beautiful lake shore
- The ten or twelve other people in the city who don’t give a shit about baseball
- My genuinely beloved alma mater
- People watching on the red line
- How French people react when they find out you live in la cité des gangsters: Al Capooone! Pow-pow! Ouaaai!
- Deep dish “pizza”
- Descartes on Michigan when it’s cold and wet
- The bright green Chicago River on St. Patrick’s Day
- Funky Pilsen coffee shops, including but not limited to Kristoffer’s and the Jumping Bean
- Living three blocks from Obama’s house before he moved to DC
- The Point at any point
- Regina, Paulina and Lunt
i will soon have to put the list like this myself :)
uicukie -> SF in a month.
where are you going, heather?